Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Love From Another Star

My Love From Another Star December 18, 2013 to February 27, 2014


My Love from the Star (Hangul: 별에서 온 그대; RR: Byeoreseo on geudae; literally You Who Came from the Stars) is a South Korean television series starring Kim Soo-hyun, Jun Ji-hyun, Park Hae-jin and Yoo In-na in lead. Written by Park Ji-eun, it is a romantic fantasy story about an alien who landed on Earth in the Joseon Dynasty and, 400 years later, falls in love with a top actress in the modern era.[1] It aired on SBS from December 18, 2013 to February 27, 2014 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 22:00 for 21 episodes;[2]the production company extended the original 20-episode run with one episode, due to high viewers' demand.[3]
Source en.wikipedia.org

My_Love_From_the_Star

crasulla.blogspot my love from star (Dizi hakkında gayet ayrıntılı yorumlar)






https://youtu.be/XGhXumZB-Rs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_DxXs-rEpY








Will You Marry Me ? Cheon Song Yi Proposal - My Love From The Star




Song title: My Destiny

Artist: LYn [린]
Drama: Man From The Stars [별에서 온 그대]


how to be cute like cheon song yi (viki.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment